Prodigy® Insulated Siding
Prodigy’s premium 1-1/2″ thick insulation* delivers exceptional R-value performance (resistance to heat flow) that can help you save money on utility costs and feel good in your home year-round. This finely milled cedargrain panel provide timeless curb appeal while its 16′ 8″ extended length design yields clean lines and modern style for an understated elegance.
Prodigy’s high-performance insulation is form-fit to adhere to the outer panel for enduring strength, with no tearing or rattling, even in extreme winds. Its rustic color palette and on-trend decorative trim helps Prodigy stay true to its Next Generation roots.
- .046″ premium panel thickness
- Up to five times the impact resistance versus hollow back siding
- Industry-leading 1½” thick insulation wraps your home in a blanket of insulation to help reduce utility costs year round and provide a warm and inviting living space
- Secure interlocking panel design provides a tight fit with no insulation gaps and clean, classic course lines
- Prodigy’s premium vinyl surface repels downpours while the insulating layer breathes freely to keep your home comfortable and inviting
- 16’8″ extended length panel design creates the look of natural wood and does not require face nailing or unsightly caulking
Charter Oak® combines authentic wood beauty with unmatched durability, performance and maintenance freedom. The exclusive TriBeam® Design gives Charter Oak superior rigidity, while a double-thick nail hem enables it to withstand Category 5 hurricane-force winds.
From Antique Parchment to Harbor Blue, the Charter Oak color palette makes it simple to keep your home looking gorgeous – whatever your architectural style.
- .046″ premium panel thickness (nominal)
- Alside’s flagship siding product, combines authentic wood beauty with unmatched durability, performance and maintenance freedom
- Exclusive TriBeam® design gives Charter Oak superior strength
- Charter Oak is up to five times more rigid than the competition
- Charter Oak siding has been independently tested to withstand Category 5 hurricane-force winds
Here’s all the beauty, easy-care convenience and superior quality you demand in your siding. Conquest® is a competitively priced siding panel that doesn’t skimp on appearance or quality.It features a strengthening rolled top nail hem for increased panel rigidity and a beautiful installed appearance. And, it’s available in a wide range of today’s most popular contemporary colors.
- .040″ thickness (nominal)
- Available in 4-1/2″ clapboard and dutch lap profiles
- An occasional rinse with a garden hose will keep Conquest’s natural cedar grain texture and low-gloss finish beautiful year after year